JUMO heatTHERM-AT / heatTHERM-DR (603070)
- Liquid expansion
- Microswitch with snap-action switch system
- Temperature compensation
- Push-In® terminals
- Easy to install and user-friendly
- UL-approval possible (with extra code 061)
Versions according to DIN EN 14597
- Temperature controller (TR)
- Temperature monitor (TW)
- Safety temperature monitor (STW)
- Safety temperature limiter (STB)
The influences of the ambient temperature on the measuring system are compensated by a bimetal disc. This ensures a high switching point accuracy.
A notably shorter installation time is achieved thanks to the Push-In® connection technology, as time-consuming connection work is no longer necessary.
The large selection of device types always allows the finding of suitable solution for the different applications.
No additional auxiliary energy is required for temperature measurement. For this reason, the electro-mechanical thermostat offers a decisive advantage.
Use cases: control and monitoring of thermal processes
- In heating engineering, air conditioning and ventilation technology
- In building automation
- In industrial plants
- In district heating distribution stations